- Hnefatafl is a high level strategy game.
- Perfect for people who like thinking games.
- Category – 2 player board games.
- Ages 8 to adult.
- Beautifully designed and hand made in the UK using quality wooden playing parts.
- Wood is sourced from sustainable sources.
Hnefatafl has a different objective for each player. Players take turns to move their counters on the game board in either a vertical or horizontal direction and try to capture and remove their opponents players. One player has a king and the objective is for the king to evade capture and escape to any of the four corners of the board. The player without a king must try to capture the king.
- Hnefatafl is an ancient Viking board game for two players.
- The Hnefatafl has been redesigned as an arty game as a part of art games collection by Adrenaline Brush.
- Time to play – 25 to 40 minutes average..
- Unframed game supplied on white board with wooden playing parts and colour illustrated rules.
- Framed game supplied in a beautiful wood frame with wooden playing parts and colour illustrated rules.
- All our games are supplied in a beautiful black presentation box.
All our beautiful board games can be modified to make personalised board games making the games unique and extra special. We can also make larger sizes and print on different materials such as vinyl for outdoor use.
Adrenaline Brush is a British board game and art/graphic design company that has been running for 10 years. We specialise in making board games. We make new board games and revive ancient board games as modern art games. We can design logos and branding and create art work for use on publicity materials. The team include artists/graphic designers with backgrounds in business and education. The work of the artists can be seen at www.adrenalinebrush.com
Contact us to discuss to your specific needs and the potential options.