- Pachisi is a fun family strategy board game.
- Easy to learn and play.
- Category 2 – 4 player board games.
- Ages 8 to adult.
- Beautifully designed and hand made in the UK with quality wooden playing parts.
- Wood sourced from sustainable sources.
Pachisi (Parcheesi) is a freshly designed classic board game from India. Players must move their all pieces from the centre around the board and back home before their opponents. Players must capture their opponents pieces but avoid the capture of their own pieces. Pachisi (Parcheesi) is a fantastic four player family game.
- Pachisi is an ideal family game for four players.
- Modern day Ludo is based on this classic board game.
- The game remains popular in India – it is also played widely in Spain.
- Pachisi is in the collection of ancient board games re-designed by Adrenaline Brush.
- The game is quick to learn and can be played in about 45 to 60 minutes approximately.
- Unframed game comes on Medite with wooden playing pieces and rules.
- Framed game supplied in a beautiful wooden frame with wooden playing pieces and rules.
All our board games can be turned into personalised board games making the games unique and extra special. We can also make larger sizes and print on different materials such as vinyl for outdoor use.
Adrenaline Brush is a UK board game and graphic design company that has been operating for almost 10 years. Our specialism is making board games. We design and produce new board games and ancient board games. We also design logos and branding and create art work that is used on publicity materials. The team include artists/graphic designers who have worked in management and education. The work of the artists can be seen at www.adrenalinebrush.com
Contact us to discuss to your specific needs and the potential options.