Pawns – wooden pawns for board games
Pawns – wooden pawns for board games:
- A set of 20 wooden pawns in five colours and two dice suitable many types of board games.
- Includes 4 red, 4 blue, 4 yellow, 4 green and 4 pale blue.
- Two white 16mm spot dice.
- The pieces also called halma pawns are good for games like Ludo and similar games.
- The pieces are made from wood with the lovely wood grain showing.
- All wood used in the making of the playing pawns is obtained from sustainable sources.
- All the pieces and dice meet CE requirements and come from Europe.
- The pieces are about 12mm diameter at the base and 24mm tall.
- The pieces and dice can be used for many old games that need pawns and dice.
- Choking hazard – the playing pieces are not suitable for children under the age of 36 months.
- For schools that have board games these may be suitable as replacements playing parts.
- We can provide greater volumes at a discounted rate schools.
- Contact us to find out our special prices.
We have a wide range of playing pieces. So if you need other playing pieces such as dice, counters, or figures contact us to see what we can do for you.
Adrenaline Brush make games and board games. We make a wide range of commercial games but also make board games for businesses and inventors. We deliver board game design days for schools and organisations. These days are good for team building and giving participants the opportunity to be creative and design their own games. Children and young people thoroughly enjoy these days.
In the team we have artists and people who are keen board game players and bring this enthusiasm to their work. The work of the artists/graphic designers can be seen at www.adrenalinebrush.com
Contact us if you would like to know more about our wide range of services.