Playing figures – playing pieces for games
Playing figures – playing pieces for games:
- A set of 16 playing figures suitable for games that need game figures.
- The playing figures include 4 red, 4 blue, 4 yellow and 4 green pieces.
- The board games pieces can be used in a range of board games.
- The playing figures are 30mm tall.
- The playing pieces are made from wood and the wood grain is visible.
- All wood used in the production of the playing pieces is sourced from sustainable sources.
- All the board game pieces comply with CE requirements and are made in Europe.
- Board game inventors like these playing figure pieces.
- Choking hazard – the wooden counters are not suitable for children under the age of 3 years.
- We can supply a variety of board game accessories and explore bespoke game pieces.
Although the site only shows a small number of playing pieces we can source many different types of playing pieces. For example, inventors have requested bespoke playing parts as well as a wide range of colours in existing pieces such as pawns.
Adrenaline Brush make beautiful board games for retail. We have exhibited at the Nurnberg trade show and at Spiele Essen – both in Germany.
We design and manufacture small runs of board games for businesses as well as inventors. We create personalised board games – most of our games can be personalised. We deliver board game design days to schools and organisations. Board game design days are fantastic for team building and give participants the chance to be creative and design their own games. Sometimes we make the best games.
In the team we have artists and graphic designers and people who adore board games and bring this enthusiasm to their work. The work of the artists/graphic designers is available at www.adrenalinebrush.com
Contact us if you would like to know more about our other services.