Halma Pawns – playing pieces for games
Halma Pawns – playing pieces for games:
- A set of 16 playing figures suitable for games that need game figures.
- The Halma pawns include 4 red, 4 blue, 4 yellow and 4 green pieces that are 30mm tall.
- The playing pieces are made from wood and the wood grain is visible.
- All the board game pieces comply with CE requirements and are made in Europe.
- Board game inventors like these playing figure pieces.
- Choking hazard – the wooden counters are not suitable for children under the age of 3 years.
- Customers have bought these for the more complex strategy games and war games that require parts.
Although the site only shows a small number of playing pieces we can source many different types of playing pieces. For example, inventors have requested bespoke playing parts as well as a wide range of colours in existing pieces such as pawns.
Adrenaline Brush make beautiful board games for retail and have exhibited at the Nurnberg trade show as well as at Spiele Essen – both in Germany. We design and manufacture small runs of board games for businesses as well as inventors. We deliver board game design days to schools and organisations that are fantastic for team building and give participants the chance to be creative and design their own games.
In the team we have artists and graphic designers and people who adore board games and bring this enthusiasm to their work. The work of the artists/graphic designers is available at www.adrenalinebrush.com
Contact us if you would like to know more about our other services.