- The game Hnefatafl is a high level strategy game.
- Perfect for people who like thinking games.
- Category – 2 player board games.
- Ages 8 to adult.
In Hnefatafl each player has a different objective. The player who controls the King and his protectors must plan a strategic route to get the King to any corner of the board. But the player who controls the enemy pieces must try to trap the king before he reaches the corners. In this game each player employs differing tactics depending on whether they control the king or the enemy.
- Hnefatafl is an ancient Viking board game for two players.
- Artists from Adrenaline Brush have redesigned Hnefatafl as a beautiful piece of art so that it can be displayed when not being played.
- Time to play – 25 to 40 minutes average.
- The game comes with wooden playing parts and colour illustrated rules without a gift box, OR
- Game is supplied with wooden playing parts and colour illustrated rules in a gift box.
- Choking hazard – the game contains small playing pieces not suitable for children under the age of 36 months.
Just to let you know that many of our beautiful board games can be turned into personalised board games. In addition, we make different sizes and print on different materials such as vinyl for outdoor use.
Have we mentioned that Adrenaline Brush is a British board game company that has been operating for more than 13 years. Did you know that we make new board games and revive ancient board games as modern arty games. Over the years we have created exciting board games for many organisations – just check out the business board game pages. Lastly, our team include artists/graphic designers with backgrounds in business and education.
Contact us to discuss to your specific needs and the potential options.