Ludo Playing Pieces with two dice
Ludo Playing Pieces with two dice:
- A set of 16 ludo playing pieces suitable for games like Ludo.
- Includes 4 red, 4 blue, 4 yellow and 4 green counters as well as two white 16mm spot dice.
- Pawns also called halma pawns are good for games that need pawns.
- The Ludo playing pieces are made from wood.
- All wood utilised in the production of the playing pieces is from sustainable sources.
- All the ludo playing pieces meet CE requirements and come from Europe.
- Pawns are about 12mm diameter at the base and 24mm tall and can be used for many old games that need pawns and dice.
- Choking hazard – the pawns and dice are not suitable for children under the age of 36 months.
- For schools that have a lot of board games these may be suitable as replacements playing parts.
- We do higher volumes at a discounted school rate so contact us to find out prices.
We can source a wide range of playing parts so contact us to see what we can do for you.
Adrenaline Brush make games and board games. We make a wide range of retail games but also make board games for businesses and inventors. We deliver board game design days for schools and organisations. These days are good for team building and give participants the opportunity to be creative and design their own games.
In the team we have artists and graphic designers and people who are keen board game players and bring this enthusiasm to their work. The work of the artists/graphic designers is available at www.adrenalinebrush.com
Contact us if you would like to know more about our wide range of services.