Pawns – wooden playing pawns for board games
Pawns – wooden pawns for board games:
- A set of 20 wooden pawns in five colours and two dice suitable many types of board games.
- Includes 4 red, 4 blue, 4 yellow, 4 green and 4 pale blue.
- Two white 16mm spot dice.
- The pieces also called Halma pawns are good for games like Ludo, Sixteen Soldiers and Surakarta.
- All the pieces and dice meet CE requirements and come from Europe.
- The pieces are about 12mm diameter at the base and 24mm tall.
- Choking hazard – the playing pieces are not suitable for children under the age of 36 months.
- For schools that have board games these may be suitable as replacements playing parts.
- We can provide greater volumes at a discounted rate schools.
- Contact us to find out our special prices.
We have a wide range of playing pieces that can be used for many of your favourite old games that are lying around in your cupboards. So why don’t you dig them out and see what is missing and contact us to see if we can replace the missing pieces for you.
In the Adrenaline Brush team we have artists and people who are keen board game players and bring this enthusiasm to their work. The work of the artists/graphic designers can be seen at www.adrenalinebrush.com
Contact us if you would like to know more about our wide range of services.