Wooden Playing Counters
Wooden Playing Counters:
- A set of 24 wooden playing counters that are ideal game counters.
- Includes 12 red counters and 12 blue counters that can be used for draughts games.
- All wood sourced from sustainable sources and the counters show the beautiful wood grain.
- The wooden playing counters meet CE requirements and are sourced from Europe.
- The counters are 25mm diameter and 7mm thick approx. – making them nice and easy to grip.
- Choking hazard – the wooden counters are not suitable for children under the age of 36 months.
- Ideal for school games – if you need large quantities we can supply the prices at a special school price.
If you need other playing pieces or larger quantities of counters just contact us to see what we can do. Customers have purchased these counters to use in bingo games and for numbered treasure hunt games. They are very versatile.
At Adrenaline Brush we are on a mission is to see board games played up an down the land in social settings. We have a wide portfolio of games for retail and we make games for others be it individual inventors or organisations looking for something different to promote their business. We do promotional board games as well as training board games that can be used for learning and development.
In the team we have artists and graphic designers and people who are passionate about board games and you can see the work of the artists and graphic designers can be viewed at www.adrenalinebrush.com
Contact us if you have a board game idea or if you would like us to personalise a game for you or if you are thinking about a business board game.